To Pre Write you have to gather your ideas. So try the following activities. Inspiration can come from anywhere!
- Draw a picture (include characters, setting, plot, name the nouns, label it with adjectives)
- Look at a fine art print; read it for meaning. character, setting, plot,and look for the metaphors.
- Make a list of ideas.
- Day dream to relaxing music.
- Take a nature walk, and find a character to write about, describe the season for setting.
- Use "Read, Write, Think," Interactive pre writing activities
- Use thinking maps.
- Search google images or pinterest
To be inspired to write using your voice, watch this video!