Thank you AT&T
We used the wiring for our artful galimotos
Explore the world using descriptive and expressive words and art making.
* 2 cups plain flour
* 1 cup salt
* 2 tablespoons oil
* 2 tablespoons cream of tartar
* 2 cups of *boiling* water
* 1-2 cups of porridge oats (oatmeal)
* Mix in the dry ingredients
* Add the oil and stir through
* Add the cups of boiling water, one at a time, stirring vigorously between each cup
* When cool enough, tip it onto a surface and knead it until it stops being sticky
* Add the porridge oats, as many as are required to make the desired consistency
* Give your child an extra tub of oats to add during play.
This recipe is from the Imagination Tree
Goldilocks has invited her little bears
to come and play
In the art room just for today
There will be bowls from big to very small
For them to fill with porridge for all.
Touching things, “Oh, so hard.” and “Oh, So soft.”
The little bears will learn a lot.
Childhood slips so quickly away
So Goldilocks knows to cherish these days
* Sensory: discovering new textures,
investigating dry, soft, sticky
* Fine motor skills: kneading, rolling, flattening, pinching etc to build small hand muscles
* Literacy: retelling stories using props, retelling stories from memory with the key elements in the right order, understanding key characters and events in traditional tales
* Math: following recipes by counting out cups, discussing volume and capacity
*Creativity: using props to represent other items in role play/ imaginative play From Imagination Tree